a place where i store my thoughts, experiences and comments on the policy, the fun and joy of visiting detention centres, my relationships with the people i've met, and the moments of beauty that somehow emerge through the darkness of australia's treatment of refugees.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Hello!



Whoa... big hiatus. I'm sorry. I'm back. My procrastinatory techniques are now soaring to all-time highs, so of course I've decided that updating this blog is a pressing matter that can't possibly wait. Haha. Actually I have an exam tomorrow so i'll probably just make a promise to update more regularly (at LEAST once a week. COME ON), and go to bed to read a bit before I go to sleep. I'm reading 'The Joke' by Milan Kundera and it's absolutely amazing. I've read 3 of his books this year and they knock my socks off. Anyway I have some exciting news - I'm going to Geneva as an intern at the United Nations Commission on Human Rights, which is really bloody exciting! I'll write more as soon as I get around to it (ie after my vomity exam tomorrow), and I hope to keep this blog all friendly and warm and updated from now on. So read me! Please :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
Hit Counter Locations of visitors to this page